Copyright © 2017 The English Tuition Corner
The use of all materials provided on this website is protected by copyright. By continuing to access this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions below. Should you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, you are to cease continued access to this website and the use of all materials posted on this website.
1. Limited Use License
The English Tuition Corner (the “Licensor”) hereby grants you (the “Licensee”), a limited, non-exclusive local license and right to use any materials or content hosted on this website (“Material”) for personal or educational consumption on a non-profit basis. The Material is licensed and not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership of the Material.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and relating to the Material and any and all copies thereof (including but not limited to any titles, themes, objects, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, and any related documentation) are owned by the Licensor or used under authorised license by the Licensor.
The Material is protected by the Singapore copyright laws, international copyright treaties and conventions and any other applicable laws. The Material may contain certain licensed materials and the Licensor’s licensors may act to protect their rights in the event of any violation of this License agreement. All rights are reserved.
3. Responsibilities of Licensee
- Subject to the grant of License herein above, you may not, in whole or in part, in any media, copy, communicate, broadcast, transmit, photocopy, reproduce, translate, modify, create derivative works based on the Material, remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Material, or publish the Material over the Internet, without the prior consent, in writing, of the Licensor.
- You are entitled to use the Material in the manner stated above, but you are not entitled to:
- sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Material to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Material to others under any circumstances;
- publish and/or distribute the images, fonts, graphics, clipart, animations, photographs, or any content of the Material;
- use any of the images related to identifiable individuals or entities in a manner which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or services;
- utilise the Material or any of its parts, images, fonts, graphics, clipart, animations, photographs, or any other content in the Material, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise.
4. Disclaimer of Liability
The Licensor hereby disclaims, to the fullest extent allowable by law, all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind suffered by the Licensee resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions in the Material, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) the Licensee’s use of the Material.
5. No Warranty
All information in the Material is provided on an “as is” basis and the Licensor makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties accuracy of information, warranties of merchant indemnity, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all other warranties imposed by law are excluded to the fullest extent as allowable.
You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the foregoing License and agree that the action of using the Material is an acknowledgement of your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the License contained herein. You also acknowledge and agree that this License is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the Licensor and you and that the License supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications between the Licensor and you including any inconsistent written license agreement.